Search This Blog

Sunday, November 22, 2009

XStudio 1.1: Working on the new Document Management System

While the version 1.0 is almost there, I'm working in parallel to the version 1.1.

XStudio 1.1 will be a "mini-release" including only one (but great) new feature: the Document Management System. This basically allows to several people to work collaboratively on some documents (such as Requirements, Specifications, Architecture or Design documents). The documents can be in any format (Word, Excel, Pdf, Images etc.) and are versionned so that you can checkout older versions any time.

All the attachments formerly added in XStudio 1.0 (or less) will be automatically converted to the new system.

As a preview, here is how the new interface will look like:

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. audit tracking software

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. mapsjar.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. secure backups

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. Getmuzz

    ReplyDelete